Follow

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Mango Tapioca pearls dessert


Mango Tapioca pearls dessert 🍧

An exclusively delicious mango dessert!
Tapioca pearls (sago) is widely available in India and many countries of South East Asia. A gluten free, light and healthy food that is made from tapioca roots, it can be widely used for making different desserts and in different drinks! 🍹
I made this sweet small cup of dessert with a sliced mango, a little bit of chilled milk (coconut milk works best) and some sugar. I cooked the tapioca pearls in water on medium flame until the pearls were transparent and cooked. I drained the extra water and let it cool.

On the other hand I blended the chilled milk, a few mango slices and sugar. Then I layered a glass with the mango blend, cooked tapioca pearls and topped it with a few sliced mangoes. Then I placed it in the refrigerator for a while. Voila! It's ready! 



No comments:

Post a Comment